- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- pinch salt
- Heat the milk, pumpkin puree, and spices in a sauce pan until it just starts to simmer and remove form heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it has melted.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Shadow! Let’s do this!
(Source: , via screamed-the-dustspeck)